Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I reviewed my credit card account online and saw the unauthorized charge has not posted yet but is pending. How can I cancel this charge by my son who is a minor?|||You're in a very sticky predicament. If you call your credit card company, you might have to press charges on your son, or at least, have a police report made. This could ruin your son's future.

Perhaps, you could work something out with your son. My parents were very smart and told me to always think about my future, no matter how mad I got. Better parenting could have avoided this whole situation.

It's your son's future, but it's also your money. Do what you must.

Edit: I noticed you did the Navy. If your son is considering the military, or you're having him do the military, this situation if not handled correctly could damage his chances of having a "safe" job in the military. The Coast Guard does not allow felons to join. And if he does the other branches, good-bye top secret clearance.|||Call your credit card company & tell them.
By the way you might have to file charges on your son or something.|||why use language like that in here ? maybe you deserve a son like that ! call Greyhound and cancel the trip. talk to your son seriously. Keep it calm and ground him for a few days.|||call the credit card co and the bus company/unauthorized use

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment