Friday, February 24, 2012

I found a note that came with my Greyhound tickets that says "Baggage will not be checked on Greyhound service over the following routes including all intermediate points within: New York-Boston...All baggage will be transported in the baggage compartments. Baggage will be limited to 1 piece per adult ticket..."
Does this mean that I can't take a normal size suitcase and can only use a carry on bag? Or does it just mean that the baggage won't be checked but it will still go under the bus and I can still use my backpack to carry my laptop?
I'm traveling from RI to TX on Wednesday and one of my buses is going from Boston to New York so I think this affects me. Your help is much appreciated.|||CALL the bus line. They make the rules and can tell you what that means.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment