Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's like this, my aunt just called me and told me that I can finally come and get my car...i was planning to go this weekend because my 24th birthday is saturday and it's my last college's homecoming weekend also, a couple of my friends was going to pay for the tickets and all the events. I'm mainly looking for $400 so I can buy a greyhound ticket and the rest is going on my car and gas. I really need my car and I want to go there for the weekend, just to go and enjoy myself for the first time in month. Anyway I need my car because I'm a photographer and graphic and a lot of people are waiting on me to take their pictures and make graphics.

These are the people I want to ask.

My momma - She had over $2500 all together last week but claims she is broke because of a $137 phone bill, which was mine. FYI both of us are on SSI, she is over my SSI check, which is a total of $1165 a month. I think she is lying because she only pays my cell phone bill, her cell phone bill, her car insurance, $250 to her boyfriend who she lives with on bills and our life insurance, which is only $50, and me $100 to give my cousin because i'm living with her.

My uncle in L.A. - Helps me out in need because i'm doing something with myself unlike rest of the family. I don't want to approach him the wrong way because I haven't talked to him in a month

My grandmomma - I really don't want to bother her because she's been retired for 3 years now

Other random people - the main question I asked

Pleas help me, i really need my car because the city line bus isn't getting me no where, i can even get a decent job because of my lack of transportation.|||You sit down and write out pretty much what You put here Money Jobs on hand etc
Like small loan company would need
Then ask a few of them for a temporary loan
of 25 dollars or what ever figure
And agree in writing with each to pay them back with small interest
Also if you are short try to get a small loan
at a number of signature loan company's
best wishes

火车采集器
  • chinese menu
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment