Friday, February 3, 2012

So i saw a group of girls at the Gaylord Texan Hotel who followed me around messing around with me saying stuff like "boy in the blue jacket gimme your number!" haha but there was a blonde girl in the group that looked at me like i was one of the most amazing people she had ever seen or something, just sitting there starring at me and smiling and she herself was gorgeous and for some reason i didn't go ask her for her number..... i wanna cry for some reason now, she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. i was dumbfounded at how pretty she was and i messed up, i feel like I've thrown away 100 million dollars along with my life|||no worried your not the only one that has happened to plus you didn't know something that that will happen to you again. And if it's mean't to be than you'll see her again sooner or later it will come :)|||There are 100 million fish in the sea. There are bound to be more girls like them. Don't sweat it bro. you were just shy. Start interacting more with women and next time it happens you'll be running a train on all of them.

火车采集器
  • puerto rico
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment