Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I just got enough cash to buy a greyhound ticket online. But I can't deposit it to my card because all my banks are closed! So can I get one of those prepaid debit cards and purchase it online with that? Where can I get one? Sorry its just I need to buy it ASAP before the prices go up. Also how do you put money on it. I need to buy this ticket TODAYYYYY :(|||New to this area but apparently you can buy a prepaid visa/mc from a ton of places.

Look up green dot online and check it out.

If you have exactly the amt of the ticket you may be out of luck -- usually there is a fee.|||Tate,

You can purchase a pre-paid debit card called GreenDot from any CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid or Walmart. Usually they cost between $9.95 and $19.95. To place funds on the cards you can purchase what is called a MoneyPak card for $4.95. You take it to the cashier and place whatever amount of money fits your budget.

Hope this helps!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment