Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm going through Toronto Pearson International Airport customs in a few days. I have a Greyhound ticket (for coming back to Chicago) that I was supposed to use earlier this year, but didn't. It is a refundable ticket and is valid through January 22, 2012. Even though it has a schedule for February on it, would they allow me through customs with it, if I said that I am going to exchange it for a different one? Has anyone tried this before? I just want to make sure I have what I need to get through to Canada from the US. Last time, they didn't even bother asking me about my return ticket, but I'm pretty sure I just got lucky (even though I did have a return ticket on me at the time). But would this ticket still qualify as a return ticket, since I am able to exchange it/change the date?|||Presuming you intend to use this ticket to travel home, I think it will actually be of no consequence to the customs officer, you means of returning to the USA is irrelevant.|||why are you worried about a greyhound ticket when you are flying? i dont think it matters
since you not staying in canada long are you?
and
and you flying back?
so whats the big deal about greyhound when you are flying?|||You won't have any problems.

Most people are never asked how they are returning home. But if you are, you can produce the Greyhound ticket.|||Customs does not care at all~
Its Immigration that asks to see your return ticket usually, but with Canada and US, they really dont ask for a return ticket.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment