Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So this summer (July) Im planning on taking a round trip to Sacramento California from Cincinnati Ohio. Im only 17 but Ill be 18 by then and Im taking another person with me as well. I'm going to see my dad over there, so he'll provide transportation & help with food & a place to stay.

About how much money will I need to save up in order to not only survive the high prices over there and still have a great time? Its about $400 for 2 tickets for the Greyhound ticket all together, but there are gonna be alot of stops for food/rest ect. So ill definitely want a souvenir from each state we go through ^_^ But I want money to spend in California too!

Im not even sure about prices in Sacramento, but about how much money do you think I need to save up roughly?

Ive never traveled so far!|||Roughly I'd say maybe $1500 in a credit card account. Don't carry too much cash.

Hope you have fun!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment