Friday, February 24, 2012

I had purchased 2 Greyhound tickets on internet on 18 December 2009, for travel from Philadelphia to New York on 19 December 2009. I could not complete the travel as buses were cancelled on 19 December due to the winter storm. I contacted the customer care and they generated acustomer ID and asked me to mail the tickets, following which I would be sent a voucher.

I do not want the voucher, as I would have to travel in exchange for tickets and I don't plan to travel soon. As the company cancelled the bus, they must refund me the money. Why am I being given a voucher only? What can I do to get a refund?
Thanks|||Why MUST they refund your money? Did you read the small print on the back of the ticket?|||I believe it's greyhounds polici not to give refunds on tickets purchased online. Sorry but the voucher is probably the only thing you are going to get.|||Read the fine print. Works the same way with airline tickets.

火车采集器
  • subway application
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment