Friday, February 24, 2012

My teenage son got pissed at me, stole my credit card, and bought an unauthorized Greyhound ticket to California. Am I responsible?|||You need to file a police report and have him arrested and charged with illegal use of a credit card. Until then, it will be your bill and show up on credit reports if you do not pay the bill or prove the signature isn't valid.|||I agree, while it may not be settling to have your own child arrested, on the other hand it may be what he needs to learn more respect and life lessons. It will also keep you out of credit card or personal debt because you wont have to pay the bill.|||report the card stolen. press charges against the thief. otherwise you may be held responsible

火车采集器
  • qdoba coupons
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment