Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm moving away this summer for college. I've thought long and hard of what it is that I need to do in order to be as prepared as possible.

My list:

1.) Buy plane/ greyhound tickets.

2.) Find a place to live closer to when I'll leave.

3.) Find out information on employment agencies and apply to them accordingly.

Do you think there's anything that I need to add to this prepare list? Thank you for your responses!|||Don't forget to pack laundry soap and your favorite pillow. And a picture of your pet, if you have one, because you will miss them.|||Join the gay straight alliance in your college or start one up.

Study a lot.

Try and get a coop or internship in your field of interest. No one wants to hire some one just with a degree and no work experience.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment