Tuesday, February 14, 2012

i was going to take a grey hound from orange county to Portland oregon.i tool the bus to the transfer station in San Diego but once i got there i found out that the bus wasn't going to Portland until five days later because of the snow there.so i went to the airport instead.since i used part of the ticket already can they still give me a refund for a portion or all?|||Eee... I don't know.. I've taken Greyhound about a dozen times and if I remember correctly they don't give refunds. Even if it's something on their end. My girlfriend was coming from Massachusetts to South Carolina and they dropped everyone off in Virginia and basically said you're on your own because the next transfer bus wasn't coming it was a stressful night. They're awful. Every time I've taken Greyhound it's been a bad experience. Recently I moved from Utah back to Massachusetts, and I just took Amtrak because it was going to be the same price as Greyhound with the gas prices and such. The staff is rude and it's so crammed you're uncomfortable the whole time... I don't miss the 60 hour greyhound rides.

Anyways, to answer your question, From what I remember they didn't ever give refunds, I don't know if that's changed or not.. I heard some company that is actually good that's based out of like, Ireland or Scottland or something is supposed to be buying Greyhound and improving service and policies and such, but I don't know.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment