Friday, February 17, 2012

I have reserved greyhound tickets from Toronto to Buffalo Airport. I wanted to know where exactly the location of Toronto, ON station is. When I was reserving the tickets on www.greyhound.ca there were couple of Toronto stations on the list such as Toronto Front Street or Toronto U and Wellington and 鈥? , I would like to leave from the station which is on Bay street , is Toronto/ON the one I am looking for? Have I chosen the station correctly ?|||Yes...the Greyhound office is at 610 Bay Street-it's located in the Toronto Coach Terminal ,where most private bus companies leave the city from.

http://torontocoachterminal.com/home.htm鈥?/a>|||Nothing wrong with the Bay Street station. It's downtown, in the business district. (Bay Street is Toronto's Wall Street). As for the Front Street station. It isn't so far away, just a cheap cab ride. Front Street is also downtown (in a slightly more interesting part of downtown if after 5 p.m. or weekends.)

火车采集器
  • palladium ballroom
  • chevys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment