Friday, February 3, 2012

So i saw a group of girls at the Gaylord Texan Hotel who followed me around messing around with me saying stuff like "boy in the blue jacket gimme your number!" haha but there was a blonde girl in the group that looked at me like i was one of the most amazing people she had ever seen or something, just sitting there starring at me and smiling and she herself was gorgeous and for some reason i didnt go ask her for her number..... i wana cry for some reason now, she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. i was dumbfounded at how pretty she was and i messed up, i feel like ive thrown away 100 million dollars along with my life|||Get onto your local radio station and get them to help (serious in the uk we have a station called Galaxy FM) where people sometimes phone in about this stuff. Obviously don't choose a station that's too serious - one that's a bit more "fun" .

Phone the hotel saying you had something stolen or such like at such and such a time and GET THEM TO SHOW YOU THE CCTV she may be on there and then they'd have to call all the girls in as witnesses ha hah!

go to it cos i know how you feel - happened to me once and I remembered him for YEARS..|||lol, that sux xD. just saaying hehe =P

火车采集器
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment