Monday, February 6, 2012

I really wanna buy a greyhound ticket without my parents permission. You have to be 15 to ride by yourself and I am only 14 but how would they know that? Could I lie and say that I am 15 and still get the ticket or would it not work?|||Please don't do it. It is not safe. Please tell me you're not going to meet someone you met online.|||Yes, I did it when I was 13. In louisiana. Im guessing that the policies are the same everywhere. Be careful with that though.|||you might be able to. You might get arrested, though, on the other side.|||First of all, you cannot buy a ticket at 14. Second, I don't know what you're planning, but do you know how dangerous it is for a 14 year old to travel alone???? Runaway 14 year olds are VICTIMS!!! You would scare your parents to death, they would put out an Amber alert, and the BEST possible scenario is that you would be in trouble. Nothing is worth the risk you take.|||Seriously you should not need to buy a ticket with out your parents knowing. Don't be stupid just don't go or at least ask your parents. I am begging you don't go.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment