Friday, February 3, 2012

I had somethings in mind. Like, having it at the gaylord texan, a.k.a. hotel. also on top of that, making it a 13 going on 30 theme. i need ideas, because my party has to be soon. Thanks for the help(:|||You are only 13, dont have to rent a hotel just do that when u turn 16 for your sweet 16.|||a bunch of 13 teens in a hotel..HA!! No why not go to the movies or to an ice skating rink...your not old enough to have a themed party like that.|||When I had my 13th Birthday party, I took all my friends to the movies, and came back to the house and had a party, the girls slept over, and we stayed up all night talking. Yea like she said, when ur 16 have it at a hotel save the fancy stuff for when your older, cause then when your 16 what is gonna top your 13th b-day with me?|||well, maybe you can just have a sleepover party, thats what i did (im 13 too) and it was so much fun! I also didnt want my mom to spend a lot of money, so i made it at home. You can play truth or dare, board games, you can have a spa party. You can have a movie marathon, you can have like a theatre/drama performance. hope this helps :)|||I'm eighteen and I still think a princess party would be cute! Have everyone dress up as if for prom or something and have a nice dinner at home.|||You should have a party where everybody dresses up as their favorite actress and you watch a girly movie like Legally Blonde. Then have like a makeover thing with hair and makeup. Have everybody do everyone elses hair and makeup. This sounds stupid but it really is fun. I tried it. Had a party similar to that a few years back. Have fun and Happy Birthday!|||Okay- love the hotel thing! For my 13th birthday, my mom got a room at Embassy Suites for me and 5 of my girlfriends, and we went swimming and watched movies and stayed up all night just gossiping and laughing. Then, the next day, my mom took us all to Clinique to get makeovers (because I wasn't allowed to wear make up until I turned 13). It wasn't anything over-the-top, but I really loved it! I do agree with the others, though, a big party shouldn't be until you are 16 or 18.. trust me, I know a huge party would be awesome right now, but it will be 100 times cooler when you are older and most of your friends will be allowed to stay out until late!|||For my 13th I had 6 of my best friends over and we stayed up late and watched movies and my mom bought all kinds of my favorite snack foods.
My little sisters 13th birthday was at a hotel. It was a DISASTER! Everyone thought they could be wild and run the halls of the hotel all all hours of the night. I was in the room next to them... I felt SOOOO bad for the lady that had to clean their room.
I'd deffinatly not invite any "wild" friends if you want to have it at a hotel.
But by all means if your friends know whats down and whats not it would be a great party!
I hope you have a blast.

I like the dressing up as famous actresses idea, that would be fun.
You could google search "party themes" i'm sure there are thousands of websites to help you.|||Check this article on 13ths birthday parties for ideas: http://www.celebratewithstyle.com/site/DisplayArticleTeenBirthdays

火车采集器
  • ruby tuesday menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment