Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I already purchased a greyhound ticket to go from Grand Island Nebraska to Minnesota, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a more remote greyhound bus stop around the Columbus Nebraska area so I don't have to drive all the way to Grand Island. I can't seem to find one, but I thought I would ask anyways.|||Columbus is listed as having a limited-service stop, but there's no address on the Greyhound site. Limited service is usually a gas station or parking lot with no ticketing available, but with some sort of bus shelter or nearby store. But you can't buy a ticket online for it. Call Grand Island to see where the stop in Columbus is, if it really exists. [308-382-1810]. It's really Burlington Trailways for that part of NE, working with Greyhound.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment