Monday, February 6, 2012

Hi! I'm Italian and I'll be travelling (north - east us) this august. I would like to find a timetable of the busses / directions etc, does it exist? may I have a web site to organize better my trip.

Tickets: I've heard that there are some possibilities to buy tickets at lower price.
Are there "special" shops or do procedures to follow?

Please advise and thank you!!|||This is the Greyhound website where you can check schedules and prices: http://www.greyhound.com/home/. there's a "Deals & Discounts" section that has the special promotions. Right now, it looks like tickets are cheaper if bought on line and/or at least 7 days in advance.

Depending on where you're going, you might also consider Amtrak (trains): http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentSer鈥?/a>

The Acela Express, Adirondack, Empire Service, Ethan Allen Express, Keystone, Lake Shore Limited, Regional, and Vermonter lines provide service in the northeast US.

It doesn't provide as good coverage as the rail system here in Italy, but there are some useful trains that will be faster than buses.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment