Monday, February 6, 2012

Hey, Im traveling on a greyhound bus for my first time ever and I have a question about my tickets.

I had them delivered by mail, and it came with like 2 feet of info. And almost all of it says "Void if detached"

I'm not sure what I need out of all of this. Its all printed crappy, and I can't tell the receipt from the tickets. Do I just take it all in?

I don't want to take off the wrong piece and void them X_X

At the same time, I dont want 2 feet of stuff I don't need|||That's kind of a no brainer. When in doubt it's better to be safe than sorry. You hand the whole mess to whoever is supposed to take it & ask them which part they need.
If you are that afraid of looking foolish then shame on you!|||Take the envelope and all its contents with you.
Problem solved

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment