Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My order cost over $100 for my round-trip, multi-transfer Greyhound tickets. Because of my living situation, though, I put the mailing address to someone I could trust. He lives in a dorm building. When filling out my order, I put his mailing address with my full name. It was stupid, I know, but I didn't want to risk the ticket having his name on it for some reason. For address line 2 I put his apartment number and name. In my order confirmation email, the shipping address is without this line 2. So it just says MY name and the street address of his building. Is line 2 something that will be on the mailing envelope but just wasn't important enough for the email, or what?|||You should have just put the apartment number. Without an apartment number it probably won't get to you. If it was going to be addressed to him, he might get it if someone in the office would be nice enough to give it to him, but with your name on it, it will probably just be sent back to the greyhound office.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment