Friday, February 3, 2012

My boyfriend's parents are going to be ordering my greyhound tickets sometime with an advanced purchase fare. Let's say they order it tomorrow. It says allow 10 days for it to arrive in the mail. If I got them on the 30th, would I be able to make my departure time on the 7th or does it have to be exactly 14 days after cuz it's the 14 day advanced purchase. Just want to know so I am not confused :P|||Yes, you can use the tickets on the 7th. The 14 days is not counted from the time you get them. It's counted from when they were purchased. If it takes 10 days from the time they were bought to arrive at your house, that 10 days is included in the 14 day period.

When they buy the tickets, they will specify a specific date and time for your travel. they will not be able to buy advance purchase discounted tickets if there are less than 14 days to the trip at the time they buy the ticket. But in that case, they could still get the discount for buying tickets on-line.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment