Monday, February 6, 2012

I am traveling tomorrow, Sunday, and I want to ask can I get a ticket directly from the bus. The station ticketing office works only from Monday to Friday so I can't buy from there; the tickets for this course aren't available online and I can't buy it from a different office because I am coming from Europe. I will have a stop in JFK airport and the Atlanta airport is it possible to buy from there by any chance? Thank you :)|||it is risky man|||As far as I know you need to have a boarding pass before you can get in the bus. When you are in JFK you could go to Port Authority Bus Terminal on the 42nd Street (30 mins drive) and get your ticket. The ticket hours are 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (Mon thru Sunday). Hope you have an easy travel..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment