Monday, February 6, 2012

Hi I was wondering if my mom would be able to buy me a greyhound ticket online, then we would go and she would pick up the ticket, and then she could just give me the ticket and we wouldnt have to pay the extra $18 gift fee. I don't see why this wouldnt work because I heard that they don't check ID before boarding the bus, but I could be wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.|||What a rip-off.

An article about this:
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/14/鈥?/a>

And (part of) a rebuttal:
There are several reasons why your view is incorrect and I will do my best to explain them. First the gift fee is only charged if a ticket is purchased over the phone, internet, or at a terminal locations other than the one the ticket is leaving from, and the customer wants it electronically transferred. If you went into the station and purchased the ticket directly for your son and mailed it to him or gave it to him in person there would be NO additional fees.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment