Friday, February 17, 2012

when she asked me to spell my last name and Check to make sure it was good i swear to god it looked so, but after i pulled them out to show my friend she noticed that instead of reading "aINsworth" it was spelt "aNIsworth".
these tickets were bought in advance, and so they are non refundable.
I think they ID you so should I explain? would they believe me?|||Shouldn't matter. I'd say 99 out of 100 you're fine. However, some jerkoff on a power trip may give you a hard time, but I would be really surprised.|||As far as I know, they don't check IDs when you board a greyhoud bus.

The name is used if you lose the ticket, so you can use your ID to reclaim them.

Now, in that case, you can probably talk your way around it (and anyway, if you are trying to steal the ticket, the real Aniwisorth might turn up.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment