Friday, February 3, 2012

what happens when Greyhound tickets are lost in mail?
I have a confirmation number and confirmation email. I called customer service but they told me to wait one more day. I just want to know what will happen IF those tickets do not arrive on time!|||If they do not arrive, then you have to call them back and figure out a solution with Greyhound. We cannot do anything about tickets.

Whatever we _think_ might happen is meaningless. The only thing that counts is what the Greyhound people say.|||Like airlines, I doubt Greyhound mails tickets to the house anymore. You should be able to get a ticket when you bring your confirmation number to the Greyhound desk.|||they will cancel the mailed tickets and issue a new ticket. (they may do an electronic ticket if not enough time so send a new one)|||Um? You're elderly? Holiday in hospital?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment