Monday, February 6, 2012

This past October I purchased a round-trip ticket from Tucson to Los Angeles online. I did it online because I'm active military and I just don't have any time on my schedule to stop by their office. I chose to have them mail me the tickets but a few weeks passed and they didn't appear on my mailbox. I called customer service and they said to call 24 hours before my departure date (today). I'm calling and all I hear is the dreaded busy signal.

What can I do? Should I just show up tomorrow at the station without the tickets and show them my ID and itinerary? I haven't been home in over a year because of my job and I really want to spend as much time as I can with the family for Christmas.

Thank you.|||Keep calling and don't forget to bring a paid receipt for those tickets along with you to the bus terminal.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment