Thursday, February 9, 2012

okayy so i know i need to leave on the 23rd but i am not sure right now when i'll be able to leave to come back home so i can't get a roundtrip ticket!! if i find out before i leave when i can return home can i buy another ticket online? also can anyone give me advice on how my 7hr trip is gonna be and what to expect.. ??|||So you want advice on a 7 hour bus trip. The only good thing about the trip is that it's better than an 8 or more hour bus trip. Other than that it's a total bummer, based on my experience. I will never, and I mean never, ride on a bus again. I would walk first!! The bus stops at every shitt hole and about every 20 minutes. I was surrounded by drunks, yelling kids, and the bus smelled like a refuse center. Be sure to hold on to your purse or wallet or whatever and be careful. Don't stray away from the bus stations because they are usually in the worst part of cities. Just mind your own business and you will be OK but don't expect it to be pleasant! It is cheaper and sometimes we have to do things we don't like so just bite the bullet and get it over with!!|||round trips are cheaper. check befor you pay on there polyices. make sure you mark and insure all bags. I LOSE MINE. the trip. express is the best or you,ll stop in Every town. you get a brake to stop and eat so forth. the driver will inform you. most stop at pilot truck stops. take a head phone and some tunes or a game. any rest you get is Little at best. when you stop take ALL your things with you ! good luck

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment