Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I don't have my photo ID, but I have my social security card, would that work?
Is there anything else I need?|||Why do you need I.D. to buy a Greyhound bus ticket?|||Your Social Security Card proves nothing except that you are a citizen of the United States. However, the same card can be used by anyone else. (Hence, identity theft).

You must have a state-issued ID card or a US passport. You need some form of government ID to prove your identity. This is particularly true of greyhound. It is not uncommon for me to see US Border Patrol Agents, even on the way to Canada.|||Social security cards can not legally be used as ID. Older social security cards actually say it on the card.

Call Greyhound and see what forms of ID they accept.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment