Thursday, February 9, 2012

I already know how much it will be.
I am 15 years old. I am aloud to ride, I checked and called.
But as far as showing a photo ID when buying the tickets,
Does it have to be a real ID or can it I bring a medical card and a school ID with photo.?
Also if I buy the round trip that means im paying to get to my destination and back to home right.? i dont need to pay again.? Dont send me links please just tell me, thank you.|||Round trip will be paying for both your ticket there and your ticket back at the same time. So you will not have to pay again.

ID can be used as your school ID and another form (does not need a picture). As long as you have some form of ID with your picture on it, you are okay (Unless traveling to another country)


Actually, I dont even think I ever needed to show my ID for the bus. Maybe if I was getting the student discount, but in that case, your school ID works fine.|||If you order your tickets on line and want to pick them up at the station, you need to show I.D. You need to CALL Greyhound and specifically ask if the I.D. you have is acceptable. Anything else is just a guess.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment