Friday, February 17, 2012

Ah yes, Banning California, the armpit of s. Cali...relax, there are other parts of the body it could be which might be worse...I said might, ok? Let me tell you the truth, if you are in Banning , you can't get to Vegas from there...ok, ok, I know, some people in Banning are very nice people...or so I am told, anyway, you will have to ride the 'hound to San Bernadino, change buses there, then you will stop at ever jerk water town between San Berdoo and Vegas, figure on about 14 hours of travel time, and you will meet the nicest people on the bus...of course if you are from Banning you will be used to them...your ticket, depending upon your age, will be in the neighborhood of 69 to 88 dollars, one way. Honestly, I don't know how you can turn that offer down...of course, an alternative is to visit Cherry Valley, that sprawling metropolis north and west of you..c u in vegas!.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment