Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey.

I met a girl online and after several months of talking me and her had met in Person. She and I had hit off rather quickly when we first spoke online. She isnt the average girl and im not the average guy, alot of girls are not like she is, which makes her more special.

Problem is, we live about 1.5 hours away from each other, at present we dont have cars (we're both 19) but i am working on a method to obtain a vehicle so I can go see her. At Present the Greyhound bus was the method used. I was really flattered that she came to see me!.

What i was wondering is, she she said wants it to work and so do I, but with the distance im worrying about "obsticles" getting in the way.

Anyone have a "distanced" relationship before? what are some tips to make it work until something can be arranged for relocation?. This is slightly different than a long distance relationship as all it takes is a greyhound ticket to see her/her see me, even just for the day.|||Listen to me alright ? You can only do right now the best that you can do, If that means riding a bus for 2 hrs, hey, thats nothing.
Unless ? she has another guy in the picture besides you ? Then it
might be a problem. But until you get some wheels / It's going to be
Like this. pretty simple right. You and her both know that, I know
It's stinks right now, But thats right now ok, The situation will
Change it's just a matter of time thats all my friend. don't worry. I'm in a long distance relationship with a woman and she stays in the UK, So think about what your saying ? It's only 2 hrs. thats nothing, I have to save my money in time and have started making plans for a vaction to England in the future to see my gal. And i've been talking 2 her for over 5 months online, hey, it's just a matter of time for me.|||iv been in one for almost 2 years.. at 3 1/2 hours apart. and only i drive right now. it can be rough. try getting online and playing games on yahoo while on the phone, or watchign something on netflix or hulu, or maybe funny youtube stuff. make a date out of it|||I was on vacation in Nebraska for a couple weeks when I lived in Florida (23 hour drive away) and I met a girl at a restaurant. We went out a couple times when I was on vacation, and we became serious.

It is now eight months later, and I just moved to Nebraska and about to go to school here. We've had our fights, and it's tough especially since I lived so far and never saw her, but it's been worth it.

I'm 19. She's 22.|||You need to just go for it. 1.5 hours is nothing! There are plenty of people who make commutes that long twice a day, EVERY day.|||Me and my boyfriend met online. We lived 1000 miles apart at the time. So even though both of us have cars, seeing each other was pretty much impossible. Even after we met in person, he had to go back, so again we were 1000 miles apart (and I'm not exaggerating. It was really 1000 miles, or about 15 hours). So to me, your situation doesn't seem that bad.

Here's some tips. Keep seeing her as often as you can. Take turns taking the bus to see each other. Get a friend or family member to drive you and meet halfway. Just see her as often as you can until you can come up with a long-term solution. And be open with her. If you miss her, tell her so. You guys will be just fine.|||You are lucky. My boyfriend and I live 3000 miles away from eachother for work reasons.

We call eachother every single day. Even if its just to say hi for 10 minutes. I find it strengthens our relationship because we still feel close even though we are so far away. We talk about everything...what we did that day..who we saw... what movie we watched.

We are also huge gamers so we play xbox a lot together.

You can try watching a movie together while on the phone... write letters... send flowers...

Being in a long distance relationship doesnt mean you have more of a risk of breaking up... if anything it will make you care about eachother even more because you appreciate the time that you do spend together. .

火车采集器
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment