Saturday, March 3, 2012

Please don't judge.. living on my own will be safer than living with my parents.
Its a long story im really not in the mood to talk about.
Bye this isn't on impluse cuz ive been thinking about this for months. Im trying to work out the best possible plan. Soooo could you guys help?
Alright so ive saved up a couple hundred dollars, but i know that wont last long. How can i spend my money wisly so that i can live a decnt life? Im in Georgia, but im trying to move down to florida, and try and get an apartment/ job. and maybe take an online high school so i can at least finish high school if i can. I was thinking of buying a greyhound ticket down to florida, buy a cheap motel for like 2 days while i try and find a job. but i don't know what else to do from there. PLEASEEE help. I seriously can't live at home any more. Everytime i get off the bus after school, i start crying, because i don't want to go home THAT bad. And the police never do anything. So how can i make the best of my life without getting into prostitution/ drugs?
Im a freshman in high school btw...|||Couple of hundred dollars, huh? Not giving yourself much of a chance there Chuckles. Just tough it out. Find a job and save, save, save. Wouldn't you rather struggle now than struggle later. Right now you're just doing time....like all of us. Hang in there.|||Freshman means you are 16? Dear, what kind of a job can you get, and consider how little you will make. You won't even be able to afford an apartment by yourself. You need to ask a school counselor about what can be done to improve life at home....ask for HELP, and don't mince the words! It will be better than taking off into a world you are not prepared for yet.|||Get somebody to pack you a lunch. It helps.|||It isn't worth it; I know it's hard. I came from a rough home too. A couple hundred dollars wont last long at all, MAYBE a couple days. If you don't already have a stable job, get one. I dont know what the legal working age there is but I got a fast food job at 14 to make some money but also to have a few nights away from home. It wasn't the greatest but a job. If you run away you will get in trouble, it's just not worth it. They will look at you like some troubled teen trying to rebel which I know isn't fair. Just try to stay at friends' as much as possible, get through school cuz you need that to get anywhere in life and keep your head up. 3.5 years goes by alot faster than you would think, as long as you pass every grade you can be out of the house in that time. The state I'm from you aren't an adult til you are 19, but I graduated highschool, and where I work I became an Assistant Manager when I turned 18, 2mos before graduation and got my own apartment a month and a half after graduation. Which I didn't need a cosigner for because of my income. You can either take the wrong route and make bad choices now and not get anywhere, or take your bad home life as a grain of salt and know you don't want to be like that when you grow up, break the chain.|||And how long do you think you will last with couple of hundred dollars ?^^
That is not wise at all.

Don't DUHH me I know what I am talking about, I ran away at age 11 first time and at 16. I was in the streets for months during the winter and starved !!!!!!!!!!!!
What if you do not find a job ? ^^ Then what will you do ?!
How many immigrants do you know that came to the US with $ 20 and are millionaire !!
You are being unrealistic with the job market the way it is now. End of story.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment